Annual report for the financial 2015-2016.
As our first year registered as an official charity we saw a huge amount of support.
The goals we set for the year were;
- Raise £50,000
- Establish a strong relationship with Nottingham Children Hospital
- Increase visibility and strength in the brand
Fundraising events included;
- Annual charity ball in March 2015
- Social Media and newspaper campaigns
- Raising the charity profile within the general public
- Summer of 2015 we made an appearance on the national show ‘GMB’
- Attracted a lot of fundraising support from members of the general public
- Donated £12,784 to the Nottingham Children’s ward
- December 2015 – Harley Jae Trust provide Christmas decorations to the Paediatric critical care unit at Nottingham Children’s Hospital
Click here to view our full report: Annual report – 2015/16